The holidays are almost upon us, so if you have a blogger, or other solopreneur, in your life to buy for (or if you want to buy your clients, mastermind group, accountability buddies or guest posters a little something special) you might just find something on my list of gifts for bloggers and other solopreneurs.
Planners, journals & notebooks
Bloggers and other solopreneurs are obsessive planners and jotters down of ideas. Here are a few of my favourites.
Best digital planner
Undoubtedly the digital, printable, Slay Your Goals Planner from the amazing Nadalie Bardowell. This is more than just a planner. It comes with over 60 pages of awesomeness, including goal setting worksheets and inspirational quotes. Plus, it is dateless, so you can get your planning underway any time of year.
Best physical planner
Try The Conquer Kit: A Creative Business Planner for Women Entrepreneurs (although I see no reason why it’s only for women). It does have room to sketch, scribble and collage, though, and I’ll admit I don’t know a lot of grown men who collage.
Best digital journal
I’m just gonna go ahead and sneak one of my own products in here. My Do Less But Better Journal comes with journal pages, inspirational quotes, brainstorming areas, and even big bold quotes you can print out (or frame and give away) as artwork. Check it out in the Do Less But Better Etsy Store.
Best physical journal
My husband bought me my MacBook Air last holiday season. If you’re buying for a spouse I suggest you do something similarly extravagant. I love my MacBook Air and now I love my husband more than ever, and have more time to spend with him, because everything is faster on a MacBook (compared to the chunky old Toshiba laptop I was previously using).
Other tech-related stuff bloggers will love include:
- A great camera for snapping pics for their blog
- A Go-Pro video camera (especially if they do on-the-go videos, vlogging or travel blogging)
- Flash drives (for backing up precious work even when you’re not online)
- Noise cancelling headphones (to work away happily no matter how noisy it gets)
- Laptop bag (for working on the go)
- Standing desk (for working healthily at home)
A lot of what bloggers use is digital and charged by the year, so why not offer to pay for an annual subscription to something he or she needs. May I suggest:
- Grammarly editing software
- PicMonkey photo editing software
- A stock photography subscription (I use Ivory Mix and Pixistock)
- Blog hosting (I love MomWebs)
- A PLR subscription (I like White Label Perks)
- A done-for-you content membership (Coachglue offer a great one)
- Dropbox cloud storage (to back up all their great work)
- Kindle Unlimited subscription
Other miscellaneous gifts
An appropriate mug, like this one:
Or T-shirt, like this,
Or search sites like RedBubble, Zazzle and Design By Humans for cool customised merchandise for bloggers and entrepreneurs. To make it easy for you, those links lead direct to pages with merchandise for bloggers.
A new website theme
Offer to dress up your blogger BFF’s blog or site with a cute new theme. I love these from Coded Creative.
There are so many. See my reading list for bloggers and entrepreneurs here. Or just gift him/her a copy of my Kindle book. It’s 99 cents and currently a best seller in category on Amazon!
An online course
Some of the best around include:
Lastly, how about something to get your glued-to-her-online-biz loved one moving during the day. This year I added these three things to my home office. They can all be used for just 10 minutes at a time throughout the day, and having them right there to use in my work breaks has definitely improved my health:
- Rebounder trampoline – good for a light aerobic workout, core strength and maintaining a healthy lymphatic system
- Resistance bands – good for short but effective strength training sessions
- Yoga mat – good for striking a few poses, or doing some flow work
Still not seeing exactly what you want? I recently added a Books for Entrepreneurs section and a Gifts for Women in Biz section to my Amazon Influencer Store. You may want to have a look at those. Have a fabulous festive season.
Have you joined the FREE resource library for solopreneurs? If not just you can get access right here. You’ll also get a chance to grab The Busy Blogger’s Success Kit for half-price, and my monthly newsletter with tips, freebies, and special offers.